It's been over two months since we last explored what brings you hobbitses to this site. So it's time for Road to Popehat, the feature in which we review search logs to examine the hidden things, long forgotten in dark places, that bring new readers into the light spaces of Middle Earth.
This month brought out a number of people who are even geekier than we are.
Thief! Thief! Baggins!: It stole our precious, yessss it did, and when we catches it, we'll squeeze it!
O.J. didn't do it: That tricksy Baggins probably did it.
I have the right not to be offended: Then why are you coming here, praytell?
Cuckold say uncle: Cuckold need food, badly! Really, you've already cheated with his or her spouse. Do you have to twist the arm as well?
Please tell me that it is not likely that amendment one will pass in NC: We tried to warn you that it was likely to pass. Did you bother to bother to move to North Carolina so you could vote?
Crystal Cox batshit crazy: Do tell.
Koreans anal: Perhaps you should have typed 항문 instead?
How to avoid a probable cause affidavit in Colorado: I hear Utah's lovely this time of year.
Narcissistic disorder excluded from DSM: The original entry consisted of a photo of Ken, but a cease-and-desist letter took care of the problem.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- The Fur Flies In Jupiter - March 30th, 2016
- Statement Of Dear Leader And In-House Counsel Joel Pollak Denouncing Criminal Acts Of Traitor Fields-Shapiro Gang - March 14th, 2016
- Atlas Mugged - January 28th, 2016
- Successful People Are 100% Convinced That They Are Masters Of Their Own Destiny - December 31st, 2015
- 2015 Person Of The Year: David Brooks - December 30th, 2015