Drunk, belligerent, ignorant, entitled, ridiculous — and still probably in the top quarter of legal marketeers in terms of credibility and competence.
The modern sell-internet-services-to-lawyers hustle: that's what it sounds like, and that's what we lawyers think of you.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Bad Reporting on Matthew Keys' Possible Sentence Conceals Prosecutorial Power - October 8th, 2015
- This Royal Throne of Feels, This Sheltered Isle, This England - October 6th, 2015
- In Space, No One Can Hear You Threaten Lawsuits - October 4th, 2015
- Down With Peeple - October 1st, 2015
- Ninth Circuit Imposes (Some) Limits On Cops Yanking Things Out of Your Ass - September 30th, 2015