I'll bet Duke political science professor Mike Munger's classes in political economy are a lot funnier than the political economy class I attended under Professor Whatsisname 25 years ago.
Just for fun:
You may find Professor Munger's fuller explanation of the problem of negative externalities here.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Successful People Are 100% Convinced That They Are Masters Of Their Own Destiny - December 31st, 2015
- 2015 Person Of The Year: David Brooks - December 30th, 2015
- May 25, 1983 - December 19th, 2015
- Do Judges Have Inherent Dignity? - July 7th, 2015
- Adam Steinbaugh - June 23rd, 2015