We have a Facebook page, which like the gym, the kids, the dog, the cat, the taxes, the rent, and Mom (as she never ceases reminding us) we've neglected.
But we're considering reviving it. The thought is, Facebook may be a good home for other things we've neglected, things that suffer under the weight of Ken's walls of text, things too delicate for Patrick's sarcasm, things that burn under David's glare. Things like this:
This will be a supplement to the blog, something like an Island of Misfit Toys, in which things that don't quite make it in will be given attention. It will not displace our Twitter feed, which is mostly devoted to announcing new posts, conversations with other twits, and the inevitable schizophrenic battles between Ken and Patrick, each of whom has access to the account and neither of whom pays attention to what the other has written.
Expect the painfully geeky. If you'd like to follow it, search for Popehat on Facebook, and you'll find us.
Last 5 posts by Popehat
- 2015: Another Bad Year for Blasphemers - December 29th, 2015
- Scared of Sondheim: A Story About Offense - December 23rd, 2015
- Turkish President Erdoğan’s Precious (Feelings) - December 4th, 2015
- Lisa McElroy On Books and Thankfulness - November 25th, 2015
- Roosh V's "Reaxxian" Website Kicks Off Exciting Era Of Gaming Ethics And Innovation - November 13th, 2014