In case it ever comes up.
1) Are you now, or have you ever been, a Rhodes Scholar at the University of Oxford?
2) Have you ever applied for a Rhodes Scholarship?
3) If so, were you accepted as a Rhodes Scholar?
4) Have you ever studied, as a student or fellow, at the University of Oxford?
5) Have you ever been a member of the faculty at the University of Oxford?
6) At any time, have you ever claimed to be a Rhodes Scholar or former Rhodes Scholar?
7) At any time, have you ever claimed that you were accepted by the University of Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar?
8) At any time, have you ever claimed that you were a student, fellow, or faculty member at the University of Oxford?
9) [If the answers to questions 1-5 are in the negative, and answers to questions 6-8 are affirmative] Then why do you expect this jury to believe a single word you say?
To be supplemented as needed.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Successful People Are 100% Convinced That They Are Masters Of Their Own Destiny - December 31st, 2015
- 2015 Person Of The Year: David Brooks - December 30th, 2015
- May 25, 1983 - December 19th, 2015
- Do Judges Have Inherent Dignity? - July 7th, 2015
- Adam Steinbaugh - June 23rd, 2015