I can't smack you with a gigantic wall of teal deer every day. My fingers would fall off.
So — instead, here is some short-form fun to pursue. Some of it may have been featured here before.
Literally Unbelievable: Some people taking The Onion literally, some people pretending to in order to get on this site.
The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks: I want to "punch" all of these people directly in the "taint."
Animals Talking In All Caps: These animals amuse me. And they would never abuse quotation marks.
Fat, Ugly Or Slutty: People on the internet are assholes. This falls into the whistling past the graveyard category. The people who are unbalanced by the mere existence of the project are particularly risible examples of humanity.
Not Always Right: Remember what Dave Barry says: someone who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Update on The Popehat Podcast - November 30th, 2016
- Lawsplainer: Why Flag Burning Matters, And How It Relates To Crush Videos - November 29th, 2016
- Update: Ninth Circuit Rejects Attack on "Comfort Women" Monument - November 28th, 2016
- True Threats v. Protected Speech, Post-Election Edition - November 16th, 2016
- Lawsplainer: About Trump "Opening Up" Libel Laws - November 14th, 2016