It's time for the Road to Popehat, the feature in which we check out the traffic logs, see the searches that brought you here, and shoot an email to Rand Paul asking whether a vigorous program of domestic drone strikes is really such a terrible idea after all.
All of the following searches were used to reach us in the space of one week.
is constantly saying you are overpaid bullying: Not according to my managing partner.
is clint eastwood an asshole: Well, I like him, but my Barcalounger says he's kind of a dick.
i am in a wedding and got a subpoena for court for that day: Best excuse ever. Can someone subpoena me for the night of the charity auction I'm getting dragged to?
French man who line dances: I think I am finally at peace with Rule 34.
pictures of little girl on ventilator: No I'm not.
is there a lawyer I can call for pastor that has harmed me by playing god in my life: Regrettably, there probably is.
severe stalking ridicule and threats from perps while I am out and about with my family today: Um . . . go to the same lawyer as the pastor person.
how to beat blog comment spam filters: Go to the highest building near you and leap off the roof. The code will come to you in a vision on the way down.
will they forgive me if i commit credit card fraud: Well, are you sorry?
blog by ken white regarding global wildlife [note: from a Baton Rouge IP]: COME AT ME, BRO.
pope is on the road to perdition: And my nav system is broken.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- FIRE Attacks Northern Michigan University's Shocking, Wanton Rule Against Students Sharing Suicidal Thoughts - September 22nd, 2016
- Kindly Shut The E-Fuck Up - September 14th, 2016
- California: No, You Can't Show That Civil War Painting At A State Fair. It Has a Confederate Flag In It. - September 13th, 2016
- What It's Like For The Client Subjected To A Bogus And Retaliatory Investigation - September 8th, 2016
- Huge First Amendment Win In Federal Criminal Threats Case - September 1st, 2016