It's time for the Road to Popehat, the feature in which we check out the site traffic software, see what Google searches brought you here, and ask ourselves what the hell have I been writing to attract these people?
The answer, apparently, is some pretty disturbing stuff.
is rabbits emostiomal: American schools are back in session I see.
What important information would you include in a memo to your supervising attorney about methods to avoid the consequences of piecing the corporate veil? Meanwhile, law students' summer associate positions are nearly concluded. This person may have been being paid as much as $3,000 per week to Google questions like that. Isn't the legal system swell?
what will happen if execs of blood go into brain: You know, I really wouldn't worry about it.
Make an ad campaign of a deodorant with a nerdy man who is insecure with siblings and shy with girls. DO IT, GOOGLE! DO IT NOW! Why won't this damn thing work?
toes on my right foot stuck and I can't move them individually: I'm really sorry, but I just looked that up on WebMD and it says you have cancer.
how can you make men angry? That question is a step in the right direction.
what happens if uterus is a bully: Are you the same person asking about making men angry? Are you quite well?
wil a phonebook leave marks on the human body: Always happy to have our friends in law enforcement visit.
what are the odds of choking to dea: Uh-oh.
are there any blogs like Popehat in Canada: As if.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- In Space, No One Can Hear You Threaten Lawsuits - October 4th, 2015
- Down With Peeple - October 1st, 2015
- Ninth Circuit Imposes (Some) Limits On Cops Yanking Things Out of Your Ass - September 30th, 2015
- Arthur Chu Would Like To Make Lawyers Richer and You Quieter and Poorer - September 29th, 2015
- In Roca Labs Case, FTC Takes Novel Stand Against Non-Disparagement Clauses - September 29th, 2015