This week we had two very highly-traveled posts about Pax Dickinson. Clark framed his experience as public shaming, while I framed it as social consequences. The subject is clearly of interest to our readers — and has been of interest to me for some time — so I thought I'd collect the past posts touching on the subject. I may edit to add more as I find them.
A post about social consequences to Vancouver rioters.
A post about a young woman caught on camera being an asshole on the subway.
A post about the consequences that befall a business that is rude to someone with a large audience; in this case it was the Bloggess, whose "stand by for a demonstration of relevance" is legendary.
And, of course, the story of Paul Christoforo, who got into an ill-considered fight with Penny Arcade.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- FIRE Attacks Northern Michigan University's Shocking, Wanton Rule Against Students Sharing Suicidal Thoughts - September 22nd, 2016
- Kindly Shut The E-Fuck Up - September 14th, 2016
- California: No, You Can't Show That Civil War Painting At A State Fair. It Has a Confederate Flag In It. - September 13th, 2016
- What It's Like For The Client Subjected To A Bogus And Retaliatory Investigation - September 8th, 2016
- Huge First Amendment Win In Federal Criminal Threats Case - September 1st, 2016