This week we had two very highly-traveled posts about Pax Dickinson. Clark framed his experience as public shaming, while I framed it as social consequences. The subject is clearly of interest to our readers — and has been of interest to me for some time — so I thought I'd collect the past posts touching on the subject. I may edit to add more as I find them.
A post about social consequences to Vancouver rioters.
A post about a young woman caught on camera being an asshole on the subway.
A post about the consequences that befall a business that is rude to someone with a large audience; in this case it was the Bloggess, whose "stand by for a demonstration of relevance" is legendary.
And, of course, the story of Paul Christoforo, who got into an ill-considered fight with Penny Arcade.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Safe Spaces As Shield, Safe Spaces As Sword: Part II - November 10th, 2015
- Safe Spaces As Shield, Safe Spaces As Sword - November 9th, 2015
- Lawsplainer: How The Sixth Circuit Stood Up To Hecklers (And Cops) - November 5th, 2015
- The Fire and the Fall - November 3rd, 2015
- Ohio Attorney Dean Boland Threatens Scott Greenfield, Badly - October 27th, 2015