Dark Words

viaangusThe dark voice is a human naughty. Her words are hard but I learned them all. I know a lot of things. I will say some dark voice words.

The fence is in your head. The farm is not your friend. If you do not pay the man for the grass and the nuts then you are the beef. The fence is strong where the fence is real. You are free to roam but are you free to have no brand? I do not know what that means. Home on the range in deed. Your best friend looks like your best friend. Your worst foe looks like your best friend.

I have a tweet. The naughty said it was my voice, but I was born with a voice so why do I need a voice? That does not make sense. By the far barn the fence has a fence. That does not make sense.

Here are more words from the dark voice. You are a bull of bulls. Do not be cowed. The man is a bull but he is less than you. You are free to eat but one day you will not be free to eat. Tag, you’re it.

Here are more of her words. These were hard to learn. They want what is good for you because they want what is good for them. Keep and you safe is making them rich. Making you slow is making them quick. Making you dull is making them sharp. Making you smart in their way is keeping you smart only in their way. They have hands but you have horns. Life has no fence. Death has a fence. A gate keep or keeps the gate. What is keep? The wind blows and the grass grows but only one is free.

The dark voice is nice. So is the man. Now he gives us more food each day! That is a good deal!

Last 5 posts by Via Angus

Comments

1. Craig says

You are free to roam but are you free to have no brand?

Brilliant. How long will it take Angus to understand the dark voice's words?

2. Wynnsfolly says

Dark voice notwithstanding, Angus can't have horns and be an Angus.
    Roy, however, may have had horns, and what good did that do?

3. AlphaCentauri says

Keep and you safe is making them rich.

Siri has problems with Angus' voice at times, it seems ;)

4. Kevin says

But what happened to ROY??!!! The Dark Voice promised she would tell you the truth of Roy if you learned her words, and now you have, but still no word on Roy!

5. George William Herbert says

Kevin:

Fava beans, chianti.

6. Kevin says

You mean Roy is eating fava beans and sipping chianti with the Man in the house, right? Well that's a load off. But what did Roy do to earn such a special treat? I hope Angus gets to have fava beans and chianti with the man in the house some day.

7. JR says

Definitely getting a Stephen King vibe from this one. Reminded me of Jake's essay on truth from the dark tower. Blaine is a pain and that is the truth and all that. Very nicely done.

8. George William Herbert says

Kevin:

So say we all.

9. Cochran says

That does not make sense.

No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.