It's time for the Road to Popehat: the feature in which we check our traffic logs to see what searches brought you here, and then think that maybe reality TV isn't so unreal after all.
This time: searchers used the following inquiries to reach Popehat in the month of November.
HOW DOES MODERN LITERATURE SHOW THAT COLLECTIVE SOCIAL VALUES ARE NOT PARTICULARLY MEANINGFUL LEADING TO
FAITHLESSNESS SKEPTICISM AND A CONFUSED SENSE OF IDENTITY
do you get pepper sprayed or tazed to become a criminal psychologist
explain the reasons why there is absence of oxygen haemonculus using an example of an insect
Which drag queen is going to be at climax in Modesto?
law suits threaten me?
how does voluntary work in situations where a person commits a voluntary act with involuntary consequences (such as drunk driving?
can i be sued for publicly calling someone an asshole?
how to write a blackmail letter that your lawyer suggested
does rhetoric have reductive consequences?
what feelings does this speech evoke in readers? a. hostility and anger c. sadness and sympathy b. neutrality and objectivity d. cool restraint
when will comcast sounds of seasons play christmas music?
Consequencies of using candle, finger or any object to satisfy ones urge?
how do we called lowyer?
I think only about 10% of these people found what they were looking for.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Cracked Drunkenly Paws At Free Speech Theory Again - December 5th, 2016
- Update on The Popehat Podcast - November 30th, 2016
- Lawsplainer: Why Flag Burning Matters, And How It Relates To Crush Videos - November 29th, 2016
- Update: Ninth Circuit Rejects Attack on "Comfort Women" Monument - November 28th, 2016
- True Threats v. Protected Speech, Post-Election Edition - November 16th, 2016