It's time for the Road to Popehat, the feature in which we check out the traffic logs, see what searches brought you here, and ask ourselves: why democracy, again?
This time: searches over the course of a single week, showing cunning plans that will not end well.
sample takedown request libel: COME AT ME BRO.
pro se litigant at divorce trial bad idea? Pardon me while I guffaw.
how to hide drugs from a police drug dog: You can wire your fee deposit to my trust account right away. I'll call the bail broker.
how to make violence funny: To you, or the victim?
where to put spy cam in bathroom: Isn't that what your LA is for, Congressman?
classy status for Facebook slander: Please. Facebook libel.
how long can you do rape in nm: NOT AT ALL. Jesus. I mean, unless you're a cop.
when is discrimination acceptable when recruiting: Oh, hey, is Ambercrombie hiring again?
minnesota state law on slapping a 16 year old: Have a glass of wine and take a walk first.
does a bullet leave the registered owners encription: No, seriously. WINE AND WALK. It's your kid for God's sake.
does disorderly conduct break the constitution: That depends on how hard you try.
looking for a classy big gold neck piece: Good luck with that.
thanksgiving objectivism: I understand you're very excited about what you learned first semester freshman year, but maybe some light chat about sports over dinner instead?
laws to protect elves: Sorry Hermey. You're on your own.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- A Response To Marc: Institutions, Agendas, and the "Culture War" - January 13th, 2016
- Lawyering Is About Service, Not Self-Actualization - January 11th, 2016
- Lawsplainer: Was FAU Prof. James Tracy Fired in Violation of His First Amendment Rights? - January 7th, 2016
- Defy, Defy, Defy. - January 7th, 2016
- President Obama And The Rhetoric Of Rights - January 5th, 2016