It's time once again for the Road to Popehat: the feature in which we check out the traffic logs, see what searches brought you here, and ask ourselves "would a zombie apocalypse really be so bad and/or immediately recognizable?"
speeches about ducks: Your debate class sucks, man.
what are curse words in the state of New York: All of them.
is Florida under martial law October 2014: Regrettably, no.
accidentally admitted to a crime amendment: This would be awesome. "Your Honor, I move to suppress my client's statement under the Thirtieth Amendment. He accidentally confessed on account of being a total dipshit."
If someone at work accuses you of being a racist and you put racist words on Facebook can you get in trouble: I'm guessing employment in general is going to be a continuing challenge for you.
what should be the core values of an ice cream parlor: ALL YOUR ICE CREAM: GIVE IT TO ME NOW. NOW.
Are website moderators libel for slander comments law:
what does it mean when someone says bitch I made you relevant: I believe that is what they call "throwing shade," a phrase that is now conclusively past it because I have used it.
step by step plan for filling difimation of charachter Step One: Purchase Dictionary.
bunnies as emotional support anals: Oh dear God I hope you need to borrow that last guy's dictionary.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Cracked Drunkenly Paws At Free Speech Theory Again - December 5th, 2016
- Update on The Popehat Podcast - November 30th, 2016
- Lawsplainer: Why Flag Burning Matters, And How It Relates To Crush Videos - November 29th, 2016
- Update: Ninth Circuit Rejects Attack on "Comfort Women" Monument - November 28th, 2016
- True Threats v. Protected Speech, Post-Election Edition - November 16th, 2016