The video raises question.
1. Why has no one ever taught me to shave properly? What the fuck, Dad?
2. Is the distracting way my wattles shake when I talk the reason that I have difficulty interacting with animals and young people?
3. I look more credible in black and white. Is there a way to screen for only color-blind jurors?
4. Do I really talk like that?
5. No really. How am I not punched in the face more often?
6. I think the grey hair at the temples works for me. Is there an appropriate way to approach people sideways? Or would I look like a crab? A huge, bewattled crab?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- RIP Abe Doe - October 21st, 2016
- Lawsplainer: The Ninth Circuit and Compelled Speech About Abortion - October 17th, 2016
- Thanks and Congrats To Dhillon Law Group For Important Pro-Bono Anti-SLAPP Win - October 10th, 2016
- Hillary Clinton, the Sixth Amendment, and Legal Ethics - October 10th, 2016
- FIRE Attacks Northern Michigan University's Shocking, Wanton Rule Against Students Sharing Suicidal Thoughts - September 22nd, 2016