Some people in our audience do not know the finer points of trolling…
Wow… there I was, all proud of the article I just wrote about journalism licensing.
And five minutes after posting it, I get word that I've been trolled. Yep. The proposed law was a Second Amendment protest. I would love to say "I knew that all along." No, I did not. I failed to critically examine the story. Epically failed.
I thought about updating the post. No. When I get trolled and epically owned, I need to go to the box for two minutes by myself, and I feel shame.
I go free when you say I go free. I feel shame.
Last 5 posts by Marc Randazza
- Kosovo Deserves Digital Independence - May 3rd, 2016
- Violence and Political Speech - March 12th, 2016
- A fabulous Roman candle exploding like a spider across the stars - March 12th, 2016
- The USPTO Would Prefer Not to Follow the First Amendment - March 11th, 2016
- Something Doesn't Click Here - March 8th, 2016